North America > United States of America > South (United States of America) > Georgia (state) > Historic High Country > Central High Country > Woodstock (Georgia)
It has a population of 10,050 and is 8.8 square miles in size.
- Dixie Speedway, 150 Dixie Dr., ☎ . Special Car Racing Events
- Woodstock Lanes, 108 Woodpark Blvd. Woodstock, GA 30188, ☎ . 11am-10pm. AMF Bowling Alley, Bowling Leagues & Clubs, Birthday Parties, etc.
- Park Avenue Thrift, 5520 Bells Ferry Road, Acworth, GA 30102-2526 (Bells ferry road and State92), ☎ . Fantastic deals on brand name clothes (Fubu and other brands) and other items. Some of these name brand clothes still has the labels on them! Sundays are "Customer Appreciation day", and you get a discount: 10% off when you purchase $10, 20% at $20 and so on up to 50% at $50! I got a coupon that made me aware of this when I was shopping on a Friday, but I don't think you need one.
- Kani House Japanese Steak House & Sushi, 2455 Town Lake Pkwy Woodstock, GA 30189, ☎ . 11:30am-11pm. Hibachi chefs put on a show of fire and food in front of you.
- The Right Wing Tavern, 251 E. Main Street Woodstock, GA 30188, ☎ . 11am-11pm. Martini Night, Beer and Wine, Full Menu $$.
- Comfort Suites, 340 Parkway 575, ☎ . Check-in: 3pm, check-out: 11am. Free breakfast and free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms.
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Atlanta North, 106 Woodpark Blvd, ☎ . Check-in: 3pm, check-out: 12pm. This hotel offers kitchens and free high-speed Internet access.
City of Woodstock 103 Arnold Mill Road Woodstock, Georgia 30188 Phone: +1 770 926-8852 Fax: +1 770 926-1375 Email: email@example.com