It had a population of 33,000 in 2019, and is 8.8 square miles in size.
- Dixie Speedway, 150 Dixie Dr., ☏ . Special car-racing events.
- Woodstock Lanes, 108 Woodpark Blvd, ☏ . 11AM-10PM. AMF bowling alley, bowling leagues & clubs, birthday parties, etc.
Woodstock's downtown offers shopping and dining along Main Street with 20 chef-driven restaurants and 35 independent retailers. The Elm Street Cultural Arts Village provides performing arts productions, classes, and camps in the theatrical and visual arts, music, dance, and culinary arts.
- Park Avenue Thrift, 5520 Bells Ferry Road, Acworth (Bells Ferry Road and State Highway 92), ☏ .
- Kani House Japanese Steak House & Sushi, 2455 Town Lake Pkwy, ☏ . 11:30AM-11PM. Hibachi chefs put on a show of fire and food in front of you.
- The Right Wing Tavern, 251 E. Main Street, ☏ . 11AM-11PM. Martini night, beer and wine, full menu.
- Comfort Suites, 340 Parkway 575, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: 11AM. Free breakfast and free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms.
- Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Atlanta North, 106 Woodpark Blvd, ☏ . Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon. This hotel offers kitchens and free high-speed Internet access.
City of Woodstock, 103 Arnold Mill Road, ☏, fax: +1 770 926-1375, email: firstname.lastname@example.org