Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Worksop station. On the Sheffield-Lincoln line, as well as the northern terminus of the Robin-Hood line to Nottingham.
- 1 Worksop Priory. church and former priory dating back to the 12th century
- 2 Clumber Park, S80 3AZ, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. National Trust owned country park
- 3 Mr Straw's House, 5-7 Blyth Grove, S81 0JG, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. National Trust property. Edwardian semi-detached house and its contents, remained largely unchanged since the 1920s
There is a greasy spoon and two Subways. You can also go to one of the two Gregg's bakeries on the same street.
If you are thirsty you can go to Costa Coffee.
- Lion Hotel (Best Western), 112-114 Bridge St, ☏ .
- 1 Riverside Caravan Park, Central Av, ☏ .
- 2 Trentfield Farm, Riverview, Church Laneham, Retford, ☏ .
|Routes through Worksop|
|Doncaster ← merges with ←||N S||→ Newark-on-Trent → London|