Jump to navigation Jump to search
Wroughton is a large village in the county of Wiltshire. It is part of the Borough of Swindon.
Wroughton is one of the biggest parishes in the UK and boasts a population of more than 7,000.
- 1 Science Museum at Wroughton, Red Barn Gate, ☏ . Based on the old RAF Wroughton Airfield, the science museum features numerous display on various science and engineering topics.
- Swindon Karting, Hanger C2, Area 1, Hackpen Lane, Wroughton Airfield, SN4 0QJ, ☏ , email@example.com. Based in a hangar at the former RAF Wroughton airfield, you can race on a 550-metre indoor track using a 270cc go-kart. From £40 per driver.
- 1 Alexandra House, Wittingham Drive, ☏ , fax: , Alexandra@principal-hayley.com. Check-in: 2PM, check-out: 11AM. A hotel and event venue 4 miles (6.4 km) from Swindon offering 152 en suite bedrooms, 18 event suites, the Tempus Restaurant & Bar and a leisure club.
- 2 The Fox and Hounds, Markham Road, ☏ . Country pub with adjoining accommodation
- World Heritage Site at Avebury is about 6 miles (9.7 km) south.