Wuzhou (梧州; Wúzhōu) is a small city in Central Guangxi at the conjunction of Li River and Xijiang River.
China National Highway 207 China National Highway 321
Wuzhou Changzhoudao Airport has flights to Nanning, Guangzhou and Shenzhen, and is capable of handling Boeing 737s on its four runways.
- Arcade Town (骑楼城). 22 of the original arcade street, the legendary building of 560 Chinese and Western harmony, a blend of Chinese and foreign classical design of the arcade. It known as the "Millennium the Lingnan city, centuries of Guangdong and Guangxi commercial port".
- Cool heart Falls (爽心瀑布). The waterfall is located the Guangxi Tengxian Lang nanzhen Li Zhaicun, cool heart into Southtown into 12 km, 42 km away from the county, 60 km Wuzhou, can enter the two roads by the Cangwu Xindi to East Lake.
- Bai Yun Shan (White Cloud mountain). A mountain to the north of the Arcade, worth the climb
- Longmu Simiao (Dragon Mother Temple). A Dragon mother temple, north of the arcade town. Features a colossal statue
It is famous for Beggar's Chicken (Wuzhou Jiaohuaji), a stuffed and roasted bird with soy and ginger. Various versions of the recipe are found all over Eastern China.
- Turtle Jelly. Very bitter but very popular
- Infused Baijiu. There is a small hidden infused baijiu shop north of the Century Square. It's hard to find but cheap and delicious
- Wuzhou New Century Hotel (梧州新世纪大酒店), 8 Zhongshan Road (Zhongshan Lu). Daily rates starts from ￥138.