Xlendi is a town on Gozo's south coast. Formerly a picture perfect Mediterranean fishing village, it has now been expanded to several times its old size by modern hotels and apartments. Because of this it follows Marsalforn in having the bulk of tourists staying there.
One can arrive in Xlendi by bus (number 87) from Victoria Bus Terminus.
- The Boat House, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- Ta' Karolina, Marina St (Xlendi Bay), ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Perhaps the best restaurant in Xlendi, specializing in grilled fish, et al.
- Zafiro Restaurant, Xlendi Promenade. The Zafiro Restaurant is located on the Xlendi seafront stretching onto the promenade having picture postcard views of the bay.
- Moby Dick Restaurant, 4, Marina St (Xlendi Bay), ☏ , , ✉ email@example.com. The Moby Dick Restaurant is open from 9:30AM until midnight.
- San Andrea Hotel, Xlendi Promenade, ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Villa Bronja, Triq it-Torri, ☏ , fax: , ✉ email@example.com. Holiday villa apartment accommodation, consisting of a choice of apartments sleeping 2-4 persons.
- Villa Xemxija, Triq it-Torri, ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. Holiday villa apartment accommodation, with swimming pool.
- Villa Atlantis, Tower St, ☏ .
- Moby Dick Complex, 4, Marina St (Xlendi Bay), ☏ , , ✉ email@example.com.
- San Katalo
- Ta' Kercem