- Yamba has about 24 beaches within the 2464 postcode
- Lovers Point Rock Wall
- 1 Yuraygir National Park, ☏ . The largest coastal national park in NSW.
- 2 Yamba Lighthouse (Clarence River Light), 1 Pilot St.
- 3 Bundjalung National Park.
- 4 Woombah Coffee Plantation, 51 Middle Street, Woombah, ☏ . Probably the world's southernmost coffee plantation
- Blue Salt, Shop 2/15 Clarence Street, Yamba (Just behind the Pacific Hotel), ☏ . Tues to Sun for lunch and dinner, breakfast weekends. Casual dining with a flair. Fully licensed, a speciality is boutique beer on tap.
- Soundlounge cafe.
There are many different accommodation options in Yamba. There is a greyhound bus stop just down the road. There is a licensed cafe downstairs. Yamba, on mid-north coast NSW, is a great stop off between Sydney and Brisbane. This beachside town has one of Australia's most famous surf breaks. Yamba YHA is a purpose-built backpacker hostel with a mix of multi-share and twin/double accommodation. Enjoy the bar/café and pool with great views. The hostel is on the main street, within easy walk of beaches, local pub and shops. Don't miss Shane's famous $10 tour.
Great place to stay. Nice place to have a beer, and a milkshake.
- 1 Yamba Backpackers, 26 Coldstream St, ☏ . The only backpackers in Yamba. Has basic mixed-gender and female-only dorms.
|Routes through Yamba|
|Ballina ← Evans Head ←||N S||→ Grafton → Coffs Harbour|