Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 2 Yeongcheon station. Yeongcheon's railway station is on the Jungang and Daegu Lines.
From Seoul, drive along the Gyeongbu Expressway for around 350 km.
- Yeongcheon National Cemetery.
- Yeongcheon Oriental Medicine Village.
- Bohyeonsan Dam Zip Wire.
- 1 Eunhaesa Temple, 479 Chiil-ri, Cheongtong-myeon (catch a bus from Yeongcheon bus station), ☏ . Literally meaning "Temple of the Silver Sea", the interior is as beautiful as its name. Eunhaesa was built in 809 during the reign of the Silla Kingdom. ₩3,000 entrance fee.
- Dolhalmae Park, 221 Gwan-ri, Bugan-myeon, ☏ .
- Imgo Riverside Park, 132-8 Deogyeon-ri, Imgo-myeon, ☏ .
- Yeongcheon Battle Memorial Park, 15 Hogugyeongung-gil, Jungang-dong, ☏ . 10AM-6PM daily.
- Cian Art Museum.
- Bohyunsan Astronomical Science Museum, 681-32 Byeolbit-ro, Hwabuk-myeon, ☏ .
- Sail Spa Land.
- Unjusan Horse Riding Recreation Forest.
- Imgoseowon Confucian Academy.
- Cheonsunurim-gil Trail.
- Chisan Tourist Site Trail Entrance.
- Yeongcheon Public Market, 982-3 Wansan-dong (10 minute walk from Seodaemun Prison), ☏ . A traditional Korean-style market selling fresh food, medicinal herbs, groceries as well as local arts and crafts. It is primarily for the locals so it is a challenge for English speakers to get by. Try the twisted bread sticks and gomtang soup.
- Seafood King Soup, 158 Hoguk-Ro, ☏ . Fresh seafood that comes out of the aquarium. Includes shellfish, abalone, octopus and squid.
- 1 Gwiae Traditional House, 37-17 Gwiho 1(il)-gil, Hwanam-myeon, ☏ . Free private parking and free Wi-Fi.
- 2 Lime Motel, 496 Geumho-ro Geumho-eup, ☏ . Check-in: 6PM.
- Chisan Camping Site.