Jump to navigation Jump to search
The JR San-in Line runs through Yurihama with two stations within city limits; Tomari Station and Matsuzaki Station.
The San-in Road and Aoya-Hawai Road run through Yurihama along the coast. Route 22 runs along the southern side of Lake Togo.
- 1 Enchoen Chinese Garden (燕趙園), ☏ . One of the largest Chinese gardens in Japan. It was first assembled in China, disassembled, and then rebuilt here with Lake Togo as its backdrop. Chinese acrobatic performances are held here daily. The gift shop just outside the garden contains a lot of Chinese souvenirs and sweets, as well. Entrance is ¥500.
- 2 Ueshi Castle (羽衣石城). The original was destroyed by the Tokugawa army. It was rebuilt in 1990.
- Museum of History and Folklore.
- 3 Shitori Shrine. The main hall of the shrine was rebuilt in 1818, but many of the artifacts from the shrine are National Treasures.
- 4 Hashizu Fort Ruins (橋津台場跡).
- Kitayama Tomb
- Fudo-taki Falls and Ima-taki Falls
- Lake Togo
- Togo Onsen
- Hawai Onsen
- Ishiwaki Beach One of Japan's top 100 most beautiful beaches.
|Routes through Yurihama|
|Yonago ← Kurayoshi ←||W E||→ Tottori → Kyoto|