Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Zambezi Basin is a region in Western Zambia, consisting of Western, Northwestern, and Southern Provinces.
- 1 Kaoma — small town and proposed provincial capital of Kafue province
- 2 Kazungula —
- 3 Livingstone — gateway to the Victoria Falls
- 4 Mongu — provincial centre of Western province Zambia
- 5 Siavonga —
- 6 Solwezi — fast-growing provincial centre of Northwestern province
- 1 Liuwa Plain National Park
- 2 Lochinvar National Park
- 3 Sioma Ngwezi National Park
- 4 Victoria Falls - by some measures the largest waterfall in the world
- 5 West Lunga National Park
In the Northwestern Province, the largest town is Solwezi, in this province people speak Lunda, Kaonde, Luvale and Chokwe. The population has grown in the district because of the opening of mining industries hence the need to diversify economic activities to sustain the needs of the people.
- 1 Zambezi. The fourth-longest river in Africa.
In the Northwestern Province, people like taking alcohol to much more food; and their a lot of types of beer, kachaso, wine, kajijili, boss, kasonge, bonte and many more