By bus - local bus services operated by First Group:
- Bus 300 runs Penzance - Sennen - Lands End - Sennen - St Just - Pendeen - Zennor - St Ives in the Summer and it's often an open top bus.
- Alternatively catch one of the Penzance - St Just buses that runs via Morvah (check with bus company which one) and walk North from when the bus hits the B3306 (the driver will normally tell you where to get off and give directions). These buses run year round every couple of hours and only take 25 minutes to Morvah).
- In the Summer you could also the half hourly 17 bus from Penzance to St Just and change onto a 300 at St Just or Pendeen to avoid the Penzance - Lands End loop which takes a good hour and a half.
Great walking area.
- Zennor Head (on the coast).
- Saint Senara's Church, Zennor. has a mermaid bench, a squint, a sundial above the door, an ancient granite font and a mermaid bench.
- Tinner's Arms. a great pub, good soups and meals prepared to order.
- There is a bunk house / hostel at Zennor