Zlín is a city in the South Moravia region of the Czech Republic. Bata shoe company started and developed here before the World War II. The city is most well known for its interesting functionalistic architecture.
The main bus station in Zlin is Zlín AN. Student Agency offers up to 3 buses a day from Prague, via Brno. The total journey time is 4 hours and 30 minutes.
- Shoe making museum
- Museum of South-east Moravia
- one of best Czech ZOOs - Zlín Lešná
- marvellous functionalistic architecture of whole city
- view from city's "skyscraper"
- Cycling trips
- River Moravia - boat trips
- Beautiful nature around the city
- Local specialities
- Fine Moravian wines
- Wide range of brews
- Hotel Moskva
- Hotel Garni
- Hotel Ondráš
Spa town Luhačovice close to Zlín offer wide range of luxury hotels.