The easiest by car is to follow M7 highway from Budapest and leave at the exit of Érd. Routes 6 and 70 also cross through the town.
Trains leave from Budapest Déli station which always call at another large station, Budapest Kelenföld. Érd has five train stops and stations: two are in the center, Érd felső (upper Érd) and Érd alsó (lower Érd); three other are in the outskirts, Érd, Érdliget and Nagytétény-Érdliget. There are two train lines, so you better figure out beforehand where you want to get off. Journey time is roughly 30 to 40 minutes. Check  for the timetable.
- 1 Érd railway station, Tolmács utca.
- 2 Érd-felső train stop (Érd-felső vasúti megálló), Diósdi út (Central Érd). A train stop on Budapest (Déli pályaudvar)–Pusztaszabolcs railway line
- 3 Tétényliget railway station, Tétényi utca (East Érd). A train stop on Budapest (Déli pályaudvar)–Martonvásár–Székesfehérvár railway line
There are a few options by bus. The easiest to take the frequenty running bus from Etele tér which will take you directly to Érd in about 25 minutes. There are less frequent buses that leave from Csepel, or you can also take the #3 from Móricz Zsigmond körtér in Buda to Nagytetény, and from there catch a 10-minute bus to Érd.
- 1 Érd bus station (Érd autóbusz-pályaudvar), Budai út 13 (Close to City Hall), ☎ . (Information phone)Ticket office: Weekdays: 6:00-18:00, weekends and holidays: 6:00-16:00. Waiting room 04:00-23:30. Public toilet 06:00-19:00. McDonald's 05:00-22:00. There are a few options by bus. The easiest to take the frequently running bus from Etele tér which will take you directly to Érd in about 25 minutes. There are less frequent buses that leave from Csepel, or you can also take the #3 from Móricz Zsigmond körtér in Buda to Nagytetény, and from there catch a 10-minute bus to Érd. Southwest Pest county bus line network map. (PDF)
- 2 Czabai Garden (Czabai-kert), Érd, Radnai u. 8. A nature conservation area with some kind of nice English oak trees on an area of 0.4ha. Also a forest school located here
- 3 Berza Garden and Sapary Castle remains (Berza-kert, Szapáry-kastélyrom volt Sina-kastély), Érd, Borostyán utca 9, ☎ . Opening hours: by booking. A nature conservation area of 2600 m² with approximately 150 trees and in the nearby Érd, Kutyavári utca 40-42, is the remains of the Dog Castle this last was a hunting lodge in Érd Admission: free.
- 4 Saint Michael Church (Szent Mihály arkangyal templom), Érd, Szent Mihály tér (Ófalu district a half km from Danube River), ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. A Roman Catholic Church. The present Baroque-style church was built between 1702-23 using medieval Gothic church walls. The tower was built later. The religious life has been organized in 1694 by Bosnian Franciscans. Farewell: September 29.
- 5 Fundoklia Valley (Fundoklia-völgy), Érd-Parkváros, Visegrádi út, Vereckei út, Zapánszki út (South of M7 motorway). the Fundoklia is the most beautiful landscape of Parkváros district. A Palaeolithic site was discovered at end of the valley. Karstic limestone and some rare plant species Free of charge.
- 6 Érdi Kakukk Mount Conservation Area (Érdi Kakukk-hegy Természetvédelmi terület), Érd-Ófalu, Hármashatárhegyi utca. 9.3 ha area, only 160-177 m above sea level. Nearly one km long ridge what stretching north-west south-east direction. In fact, it is not mountain but a 40-60 degree slope of Mezőföld Plain. Thanked to a variety of micro-topography and microclimate, evolved a very rich flora
- 7 Chapel of St. Sebastian, St. Roch and St. Rosalia baroque (Szent Sebestyén, Szent Rókus és Szent Rozália barokk kápolnája), Érd, Külső római út (Close to Minaret). The Votive Chapel in Érd built in baroque style, in 1734, during the great plague. Main façade deorated with arched niche and a damaged statues of the Holy Trinity. The square-shaped chapel is closed with arch apse. Wooden bell tower is decorated with graceful helmet.
- 8 Minaret, Érd, Mecset u (Take bus #1 from the bus station to arrive.). Advance booking by Mrs Gruber (+3620-234-7681) closed on Monday. is the third largest minaret in the country, after Pécs and Eger, and stands at 23 m. Located in the Ófalu or Old Town south of the train station, it is all that remains from the town's once important place in the Ottoman Empire. Ft200.
- 9 Hungarian Geographical Museum (Magyar Földrajzi Múzeum), Érd, Budai út 4 (The museum is just west of the Felső and Alsó train stations and easily walked to.), ☎ , fax: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Th-Su 10:00-18:00. Housed in the Classicist Wimpffen Mansion at. Here was once famous "Pelican," called the inn. The Hungarian Travellers and Explorers exhibit displays the life and work of the nation's most famous travellers. Whereas the Scientific Explorers of Hungary exhibit features the historic geography and geology of the region, included a room dedicated to the Székely people from Transylvania. Ft800/400, Guide in English, can ordered by phone: +36 23 363036. Ft5000.
- Remains of ancient Roman road
Diósd [dead link] (German: Orasch) (Lying between Budapest, Érd and Törökbálint, adjacent to the Hwy 70 road and M0 motorway also easily accessible from M1 and M7 motorways. - Take a train to Érdliget stop or Nagytétény-Diósd and the nearby Érd-alsó, Érd-felső passed on the Budapest-Székesfehérvár and the Budapest-Pusztaszabolcs line. Or take No.13 BKK City bus or traveling by VOLAN bus on Budapest-Érd line.
- 10 Bee-hive rock cells (Kaptárfülkék, Kőbánya-Geológiai park) (Outskirt in a former quarry). a geological park
- 11 Village Museum (Tájház), Diósd, Béla utca 2 (Close to Felsőkút Creek.Take bus 13, 13A to stop Diósd, Törökbálinti elágazás), ☎ . a museum of local lore
- 12 St. Gerard Chapel (Szent Gellért-kápolna or Szeplőtelen Fogantatás kápolna.), Diósd, Szent István tér (Close to Diosd Town Hall). a protected monument built in 1772 in Baroque style. A 18th-century statue of St. John of Nepomuk located before Parish House
- 1 Érd Aréna Municipal Swimming Pool (Érd Aréna Városi Uszoda), Velencei út 48-50 (East of Érd railway station), ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Mo-Sa 06:00-21:00. Su and holidays 08:00-21:00. Cash Closing at 20:00. The ticket also entitles the sauna use. 25 × 33-m water table is waiting for those who want to swim. adult/reduced ticket Ft750/300 for 3 hours.
- 1 ATM (Bankautomata OTP Bank), Érd, Budai út 24 (200m south of Érd alsó station).
- Steak House. If you enjoy meat, this is for you. They have all kinds of steaks, the place is nice (all wooden interior), service is okay. Prices are a bit high but you probably won't regret it afterwards (and you definitely won't stay hungry).
- 1 Romantika Hotel and Restaurant, Érd, Balatoni út 40-42 (Close to Érdliget train stop), ☎ , , fax: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Air-conditioned rooms with bathroom, telephone, mini bar, free internet access. Closed parking. Restaurant: M-Su 12:00-24:00. Credit cards accepted. Cosy restaurant with international cuisine and Hungarian specialties. In addition, a drinkbar. Friendly service. From Ft11600.
- 2 Blue Flamingo Camping (Flamingo-Kemping Érdliget), Érd, Fürdő utca 4 (North of old Hwy7), ☎ , , fax: , e-mail: email@example.com. A familiar, calm and the relaxing atmosphere place. Open: Apr-Oct. daily 07:00-22:00. Restaurant, camper sites, bungalows and a grassy area for sports and tents. Also here ask about 'Mrs Falusiné Guesthouse' (phone=+36 23 375328, +36 23 362690): a couple of bungalows with bathroom and rooms for rent. There are a large swimming pool and a charming terrace in garden. Event organization, guided sightseeing tours available. The accommodation has a seasonal restaurant €20-24 per person.