Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Košice. The main town with about 250 000 inhabitants. Metropolis of eastern Slovakia, the second largest city in the country with the easternmost Gothic cathedral of the European continent, the oldest in Europe armories assigned to a city, a historic center with the complex of the Cathedral, numerous churches, palaces and museums.
- 2 Bukovec. Small artificial lake with beach and buffet, possibility of hiking.
- 3 Herľany. Small village at Slanské vrchy, geyser and hiking opportunities.
- 4 Jasov. Convent and caves in UNESCO World Heritage.
- 5 Slanec. Castle, hiking opportunities in Slanské vrchy, volcanic mountains covered with beech forests
- 6 Turňa nad Bodvou. Zadielská dolina canyon and castle ruins
- 7 Zlatá Idka. Small village at the mountain Volovské vrchy, ski area