- 1 Čerhov.
- 2 Veľká Tŕňa.
- 3 Malá Tŕňa.
- 4 Slovenské Nové Mesto. The village exists from 1918, it was formerly a district of Sátoraljaújhely.
- 5 Bara.
- 6 Černochov.
- 7 Viničky.
An agreement signed in June 2004 ended a conflict between Hungary and Slovakia allowing winemakers to 907 hectares an area of seven Slovak villages to manufacture Tokaj wine following the same quality standards issued by Hungary in 1990.
There are several places where local produce can be bought:
- 1 [dead link] Zlatý strapec, Viničky 118 (In the village, ask for: Nagyová), ☏ .
- 2 Ostrožovič, Nižná 233, 076 82 Veľká Tŕňa, ☏ .
- Trebišov - the capital city of the region, with a regional museum also covering the Tokaj wine production.
- Small Carpathians Wine Region - wine region at the opposite side of the country
- Sátoraljaújhely in Tokaj Region, in Hungary