- 1 Čerhov.
- 2 Veľká Tŕňa.
- 3 Malá Tŕňa.
- 4 Slovenské Nové Mesto. The village exists from 1918, it was formerly a district of Sátoraljaújhely.
- 5 Bara.
- 6 Černochov.
- 7 Viničky.
An agreement signed in June 2004 ended a conflict between Hungary and Slovakia allowing winemakers to 907 hectares an area of seven Slovak villages to manufacture Tokaj wine following the same quality standards issued by Hungary in 1990.
- 1 Čerhov station.
- 2 Slovenské Nové Mesto.
There are several places where local produce can be bought:
- 1 [dead link] Zlatý strapec, Viničky 118 (In the village, ask for: Nagyová), ☎ .
- 2 Ostrožovič, Nižná 233, 076 82 Veľká Tŕňa, ☎ .
- Trebišov - the capital city of the region, with a regional museum also covering the Tokaj wine production.
- Small Carpathians Wine Region - wine region at the opposite side of the country
- Sátoraljaújhely in Tokaj Region, in Hungary