Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dolný Zemplín is a region in Eastern Slovakia.
- 1 Čierna nad Tisou. A new city at border of Ukraine and Hungary.
- 2 Kráľovský Chlmec (Királyhelmec). The center of the region Medzibodrožie in Slovakia or Bodrogköz in Hungary. It's a small village with hungarian majority, near a nature reserve of Latorica river - which is known for its ornithological value.
- 3 Michalovce. The biggest town in the region, nearby the water dam Zemplínska Šírava.
- 4 Senné. Bird paradise.
- 5 Sobrance. Museum of guitars and nearby vineyards.
- 6 Trebišov.
- 1 Slovak Tokaj vineyards.
- 2 Zemplínska Šírava. Recreational zone north of the lake with the same name.