Durumi is a district in Abuja.
A residential district with notable commercial parts, Durumi is located in phase 2 of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja. The neighborhood is peaceful in nature with several posh housing estates and green spaces. The district is already well established with good infrastructure in place.
- Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport (31.5 km/19.6 miles away)
- Minna Airport (116.3 km/72.3 miles away)
Commercial bikes are not allowed on the highway and within Durumi.
Major entry points into Durumi are: Garki, Gudu, Kaura and Kukwaba.
- Durumi recreational park
- Diplomats park and garden
- Abuja park
- Trinity garden
- wonderland twins peak
Tourists can do a lot of recreational activities.
- visiting arts gallery
- Recreational activities
- Evergeen Mall. 24 hours.
- 1 Area-1 Pub & Grill, Area1, Suite 104 Ebenezer Place Plot 630 Durumi Area, ☏ . everyday from 10AM-midnight.
- De Shantee's Wine Shop, Behind Savana estate, ☏ . everyday from 7AM-8PM.
- 1 Grand Pela Hotel & Suites, Plot 649, Cadastral Zone B02, Near American Int’l School, ☏ , Email:email@example.com. Check-out: noon. ₦75,000.