Adichunchanagiri Hills are spiritual headquarters of the Gowda community of Karnataka. Two artificial lakes are built on the hillock and there are hundreds of temples, schools and guest houses on the hill.
The nearest towns are Nagamangala and Belluru Cross. The nearest railway stations are Pandavapura and Mysore.
Autorikshaws and taxis are available from Belluru Cross junction.
- B.G.S.Temple, Adichunchanagiri Hills.
- 1 Soumy Keshava Temple (Saumyakeshava Temple), Nagamangala.
- Melkoute Temple, Ijjalagattiya.
- Anjaneya Temple, Bellur Cross.
- Brahmakumaris Temple, Old post office road, Nagamangala.
- Trekking at the French Roack, Kunthi Betta hills, Pandavapura.
- Driving through the villages. It is a pleasant drive from Nagamangala to Adichunchanagiri Hills. Small villages like Tolali,Anchebuhalli and Doodajilla are on the way. The main landmark in this locality is the BGS Public School at Belur Cross junction.
- Picnic on the paddy field, Thotada Mane restaurant, Pandavapura. (10 km).
- Cauvery Sai Dharma, Pandavapura. Riverside temple
- Vaibhav Restaurant, Near State Bank of Mysore, Nagamangala.
- Akshaya Lodge, Belur Cross junction, ☎ .
- K.V.S.Lodge, Near Canara Bank, Nagamangala Town., ☎ , . Clean rooms with Television. Reminds you of Japanese capsule hotels. 400.
- B.G.S.Guest House, Adichunchanagairi. Maintained by the temple committee