Cauvery Basin is a region in the south of Karnataka State.
Lakshmi Narayanaswamy temple at Harohalli riverside, Pandavapura
Agni Nethramba Temple, Thandavapura
Chinnada Gudi Hundi Temple, Nanjangud
- 1 Belur — the capital of the Hoysalla dynasty and Hale Belur the older capital
- 3 Kushal Nagar — largest Coffee Processing/Exporting City in India
- 4 Hassan — a small town with notable architecture, greenery and Gorur Dam
- 5 Madikeri — a hill station and capital of Kodagu.
- 6 Mandya — an agricultural town and the headquarters of the Mandya district in Karnataka
- 7 Mysore — is officially known as Mysuru and is Karnataka's second biggest city in Southern India
- 8 Somwarpet — best quality Coffee Producing region in India
- 9 Srirangapatna — a town in the Mandya district of great religious, cultural and historic importance
- 4 Hebbe Falls — located in the middle of the Kodays coffee estate, near Kemmannagundi
Kannada is the most widely spoken language in the Cauvery Basin, and people in urban areas can also understand English and Hindi.