Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cauvery Basin is a region in the south of Karnataka State.
- 9 Srirangapatna — a town in the Mandya district of great religious, cultural and historic importance
- 2 Bheemeshwari Wildlife Sanctuary — known as Cauvery Wildlife Sanctuary or Cauvery fishing camp located along the banks of Cauvery River
- 3 Kabini — a reservoir situated between the Bandipur and Nagarhole National Park
- 5 Hebbe Falls — located in the middle of the Kodays coffee estate, near Kemmannagundi
- Krishnarajanagara paddy field paradise