- Horanadu —
- Hariharapura — a small village
- Kemmannagundi — a hill station
- Hebbe Falls — located in the middle of the Kodays coffee estate
Reachable by Road/Train from Bangalore. Bus journey takes 5.5 hrs either via Kadur(NH206) or Hassan(NH48). Train journey takes almost 3 to 3.5 hrs (till Kadur/Birur). As of 2006, there is no direct connectivity by train (Rail line between Kadur and Chikkamagaluru is under construction). One need to alight at Kadur/Birur and take bus to Chikmagalur for (40KM) 45 minutes.
Buses are available from Mysore, Mangalore and Bangalore.
- Passenger trains are available from Shimoga and Kadur at a distance of 40km.
- Arrivals and Departures from Chikkamagaluru Railway Station
- Train Number 56271: Shivamogga-Chikkamagaluru Passenger-Departs Shivamogga at 18:15 and arrives Chikkamagaluru at 21:30 [via; Kadur Jn]
- Train Number 56272: Chikkamagaluru-Shivamogga Passenger-Departs Chikkamagaluru at 06:30 and arrives Shivamogga at 09:30 [via; Kadur Jn]
- Train Number 56277: Chikkamagaluru-Yeshvantpur Jn Fast Passenger-Departs Chikkamagaluru at 07:30 and arrives Yeshvantpur Jn at 14:15 [via; Kadur Jn]
- Train Number 56278: Yeshvantpur Jn-Chikkamagaluru Fast Passenger-Departs Yeshvantpur Jn at 15:15 and arrives Chikkamagaluru at 22:20 [via; Kadur Jn]
Mekanagadde Homestay (Mekanagadde Homestay), Mekanagadde. Hanbal->Devaladakere->Mekanagadde" phone="9241222504" url="https://www.mekanagadde.com/" checkin="11:00 am" checkout="11:00 am" price="1750" lat="12.989943" long="75.617330"> Mekanagadde Homestay located on the borders of Chikmagalur and Sakleshpur. The homestay is rich in heritage with generations of families having made it their home. The homestay is amidst vast stretch of greenery, comfortable and cosy.