By bus or by taxi
You can use buses from Tel Aviv (825), Haifa (301), Jerusalem (953) and Tiberias (541, 840). From other cities in the valley (Migdal Ha'emek, Bet Shean, Nazareth) you can get to Afula by Superbus buses  or by sherut (shared) taxis. Sherut taxis also available from Tel-Aviv, Haifa and Tiberias. Note that buses departing from Afula to bigger cities stops at 22:00.
Superbus operates 8 internal bus lines (2, 3, 6, 10, 13, 14, 19, 20) inside Afula.
Line 10 has a very high frequency of every 10 minutes.
Line 20 is a special line to the market and it operated on Monday and Thursday only. The line's frequency is every 30 minutes.
Line 19 has few stops in the city but it continues to the towns Marhavia and Sulam. The line's frequency is every 60 minutes.
Line 6 is a special line to the cemetery and it has only 5 trips per day each direction.
Daily tours - You can go out of Afula for daily tours in Tel Meggido (archeological site. 10 minutes drive), Mount Tabor (Holy place for Christians. 10 minutes drive) and many others.
Hall of Culture (Hei'hal Ha'Tarbut) - Located in the center of the city. Here you can watch theater shows, opera and films.
The Art Gallery - Located in the center of the city, in the same building as the hall of culture. here you can enjoy the works of the local artists.
- 1 Givat HaMoreh. The largest mountain within the Jezreel Valley; Afula's eastern suburbs are built on its slopes. Nice place for easy hike. It's highly recommended to go all the way up to the mountain viewpoint in order to watch the beautiful landscape from above. You can go up with Kavim buses from Afula (Lines 3, 14, 2. Bus ticket costs 4.40 ILS for a single ride ticket or 6.70 ILS for a ticket for the whole day. For the second option - a purchase of Rav Kav card from one of the central bus stations across the country in advanced is required)
- 1 'G' BaEmek (Ha'Mitham). A large shopping center on the road from downtown Afula to Givat HaMoreh. To get there you can use any bus from Afula to Givat Hamoreh or to Afula Ilit - 10, 3, 2, 9, 14 and 13 (Bus ticket costs 3.80 NIS or 5.80 NIS for all day). In this large and modern shopping center you will find cafes, restaurants, clothing stores and many other shops. The 'G' is pronounced as an English letter.
- 1 Falafel Golani (Located in the center of the city, in Ha'Nasi St. (opposite to the police station)). Locals say this is the best falafel in the middle east. Near Falafel Golani you will be able to find many other falafel and kebab shops such as Falafel Ha'Nasi, Baguette Nir and Shawuarma Al'Fasi as well as few bakeries and pizzerias
- Spoons - coffee shop. Located at the center of the city, Near Karmel Hotel. 
- 2 HaTzarfatia HaKtana (The Little Frenchwoman), address: 5 Shprintsak St, Afula, ☎ . a caf'e and restaurant in Afula, open since 1991. HaTzarfatia HaKtana has been managed for the last 12 years by Tami and Dganit, who have turned it into a well known spot in the Afula area. This is a place to celebrate birthdays, weddings, other specials events, and of course, a place to come spoil yourself any day of the week.
- 'Aroma Espresso Bar - There are two branches of this chain in Afula. One is at the center of the city by the end of Arlosoroff Boulevard (Near the city hall), the second is located inside the G-Ba'Emek open mall (on the road from Afula to Tiberias).More information about Aroma Esspreso Bar. Also inside G-Ba'Emek you will find branches of BBB Burgers Bar, Cafe Greg and other coffee shops and restaurants.
- 1 Malon Karmel (Karmel Hotel), 7 Zalman Hoz st, Afula (located in the center of the city), ☎ .
- 2 Malon Nof Tavor (Nof Tavor Hotel) (5 minutes drive from afula), ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com.
- 3 Mount Tabor Inn (located near Mount Tabor, 10 minutes drive from Afula.), ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Ha'emek Medical Center. An advanced hospital, on the main road to Givat HaMoreh and Tiberias (5 minutes drive from the center of the city)
|Routes through Afula|
|Hadera ←||SW NE||→ Tiberias|