Agia Anna and Agkali, Fragkaki, Achladi, Kerasia, Papades are in Evvia.
At about 7 km, it has one of the longest beaches in Europe. It lies 12 km northeast of Limni and 47 km north of Chalkida. During winter, there are about 1000 inhabitants, with the number increasing highly during summer to around 7000 people. The commune is also famous for some of the best camping in Greece. In the area have been built a large number of country houses and many apartments and hotels.
The area seems to have been inhabited since prehistoric times yet. According to finds, especially in St. Basil peninsula. In the same area there are traces of settlements during classical times. This point is an excellent observatory of the Aegean and offer views of all the islands from Sporades to Skyros and the Cape of Kimi. In the center of the beach there are also remains of a probably Venetian tower. At the southernmost point of Agkali beach near the beach Krya Vrysi lies hidden in the bushes, a fortification section.
- Folklore museum. Open since 1981, with traditional costumes, jewelry, textiles, agricultural, household and other tools and objects used in the inhabitants daily life. The museum has been upgraded with a better and more comfortable space and enriched with more exhibits
- Church of the Assumption (Εκκλησία της Κοίμησης της Θεοτόκου) (Agia Anna central square).
- St. Basil Peninsula (Xερσόνησος του Αγίου Βασιλείου). with the church of St. Panteleimon
- 1 Drymonas waterfalls (18km from Agia Anna / 24km from Agkali).
- 2 Fossilized mammals Museum, Kerasia (13km from Agia Anna), ☏ . 10:00-14:00 & 17:00-20:00 (Monday closed).
- 1 Club Agia Anna. Camping geared for families, with plenty of activities for children. 4,5-9€/person, 7-10€/tent.