Agios Thomas is a village of Central Greece.
Agios Thomas, former Liatani, is a village in Viotia, Central Greece. Local community at Tanagra Municipality with a population of 1292 people (census 2011)
- From National Road e65 Athens - Thessaloniki. From Athens through tolls of Avlona; from Thessaloniki - Lamia, exit to Schimatari via Oinoi.
- From old National road Athens - Thebes
- via Dervenochoria: Elefsis - Dervenochoria (Stefani - Skourta) - Kleidi - Agios Thomas
Village is ideal for walking. Vehicles are necessary for aproaching further afield.
- Necropolis of ancient Tanagra(Grimada)
- Cahpel of Agios Thomas at Asopus river (12th century)
- Caves Park and Liataniotisa chapel
- Chapel of Prophet Helias and the Big Well
- Saint George's chapel
- Archaeological Museum of Schimatari
- Library of Archbishp Hyeronymous at Oenopheta
- Monastery of the beoved mother at Kleidi
- Drink, Snacks and coffee at village's cafe
- Bicycling till Saint George chapel
- Bicycling till Necropolis of ancient Tanagra
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Local bread
- Habdmade traditional sweets
- Georgakis Tavern.
- Psalidas. Souvlakia
- Goustaris, Κλειδί. meats
there is no availiability for daily αψψομοδατιον nearest places: Chalkida, Thiva There are some apartments for monthly or yearly τενανψυ που διατίθενται σε δημοσίους υπαλλήλους, κυρίως εκπαιδευτικό προσωπικό