Jump to navigation Jump to search
Akamkpa is in South South Nigeria.
Akamkpa is a town and the administrative headquarters of Akamkpa Local Government Area of Cross River State, Nigeria. It has an area of 5,003 square kilometres and had a population of 151,125 at the 2006 census.
- 1 Bebi Airstrip Obudu (ICAO), J8CC+F52, 551107, Bebi.
- The Kwa Falls. Kwa Falls is one of the most popular waterfalls in Nigeria and the most visited in Cross River State. The Kwa Falls is located in Anegeje village in Akamkpa LGA of Cross River State and an extension of the Kwa River. Its sparkling waters cascade down basement rocks situated at the Oban side of the Cross River National Park. There are 234 steps made to the Kwa Falls, and the waterfall flows into a canopy of the tropical rainforest and mangrove forest that is rich in Mahogany, Ebony, and Spruce trees in a fascinating landscape.
- 1 Obasi Global Resources Hotel Limited, Km 45 Calabar/ikom Highway. Offers contemporary Nigerian cuisine.
- 2 Akpanas Lodge, Along Ani Akampa Local Government. A restaurant and bar. Offering the best of Nigerian cuisine.
- 1 De Motel Jabson, 1, Base Camp Road, Akamkpa. Check-in: 7:00 AM, check-out: 8:00 AM. Decent accommodation in proximity.