- 1 Alba Carolina Fortress (Cetatea Alba Carolina). A massive baroque fortification built in the 18th century, one of the largest of this kind in Eastern Europe. The citadel is filled with historical sights, including medieval catholic cathedral, national unification museum and (rather unimpressive) remains of the Roman castrum.
- 2 Reunification Cathedral (Catedrala Reîntregirii).
- 3 St. Michael's Cathedral (Catedrala Sfântul Mihail).
- 4 Museum of the Union (Muzeul Unirii). The museum exhibits over 130,000 pieces of artworks, organized chronologically. The Unification Hall retains historical significance from having hosted, on 1 December 1918, the rally of the 1228 Romanian delegations from Transylvania who determined the province's union with the Kingdom of Romania.
- Pub 13, Aleea Sfantul Capistrano Nr.1 (When facing the), ☎ . noon-midnight. Stardard-fare Romanian restaurant in an unusual setting. The main dining hall lies inside the city wall in a large brick dome-shaped room with a broad pillar in the middle and various medieval weapons and shield lining the walls. 15-25 lei.