North America > United States of America > Midwest > Michigan > Northern Michigan > Northeastern Michigan > Alpena (Michigan)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 Besser Museum for Northeast Michigan, 491 Johnson St, ☏ .
- Great Lakes Maritime Heritage Center, 500 W. Fletcher St, ☏ .
- 1 Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary and Underwater Preserve. A 4,300-sq-mi (11,000 km²) area that protects an estimated 116 historically significant shipwrecks ranging from nineteenth-century wooden side-wheelers to 20th-century steel-hulled steamers.
- The Fresh Palate, 109 N. 2nd Ave., ☏ . Gourmet food with a creative menu. Has a nice lounge in the same building that serves food from the same kitchen.
- Austin Brothers Beer Company, 821 W Miller St., ☏ . Nice brewery on the outskirts of town. Decent food menu as well.
- Holiday Inn Alpena, 1000 US 23 North (From town center, north on US 23.). $60-80/n.
|Routes through Alpena|
|Mackinaw City ← Cheboygan ←||N S||→ Tawas City → Bay City|