North America > United States of America > Florida > North Florida > Northeast Florida > Amelia Island
- 1 Fort Clinch State Park (Fort Clinch), 2601 Atlantic Avenue (Fernandina Beach), ☎ . 8AM-8PM. Beach access, camping, and historical Civil War fort. $6 with 2-8 people per vehicle, $4 single occupant vehicle, $2 pedestrians and byciclists.
- 1 The Surf (The Surf Restaurant & Bar), 3199 South Fletcher Avenue (Fernandina Beach, Florida , 32034), ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. 12PM-10PM. A restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. Features a full bar and live entertainment. Serves lunch and dinner, with choices of excellent steak and seafood.
- 2 Brett's Waterway Café (Brett's), 1 South Front Street (Fernandina Beach, Florida 32034), ☎ . Seaside dining with indoor and outdoor seating. Choices of steaks, shrimp, fish, soups, and salads. Features a full bar.
- Hoyt House Inn, 804 Atlantic Avenue, toll-free: , e-mail: email@example.com. A magnificently restored 1905 Queen Anne Historic Mansion with 10 luxurious rooms, heated pool and spa, near fine dining, the beaches, and everything historic. its quite comfortable, mate.
- The Amelia Island Williams House, 103 S. 9th St. Amelia Island, FL (take the Amelis Island exit off I-95), toll-free: . Check-in: 3PM-6PM, check-out: 11AM. The Williams House Bed & Breakfast is one of Amelia Island's grandest historic homes. Romance, relaxation and history combine at this southern Victorian inn, a classic antebellum mansion built in 1856. The Inn is surrounded by fine dining, shopping and the historic district of Fernandina Beach which is bordered by the intercoastal waterway on the left and just steps away from the grand Atlantic Ocean on the right. $195-$275.
- Amelia Hotel at the Beach, 1997 S. Fletcher Ave. (I-95 to exit 373. Go east about 12 miles then right on Sadler. Dead end at hotel on left.), toll-free: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Check-in: 4PM, check-out: 11AM. Amelia Hotel at the Beach is a locally owned and operated boutique-style hotel centrally located on beautiful Amelia Island, FL. Come experience a fantastic beach getaway in one of our newly renovated spacious guest rooms. We even offer some with balconies and ocean views. All of our guest room stays include free hot continental breakfast, free WiFi, free local phone calls and free parking. Hotel amenities include outdoor pool, beach access, interior corridors, fitness room, in-room microwave & mini-fridge, in-room coffee, and in-room hairdryer. Enjoy our area's true southern hospitality with a stay at Amelia Hotel at the Beach.
- Residence Inn Amelia Island Florida Hotel, 2301 Sadler Road (Fernandina Beach, Florida , 32034), ☎ . Residence Inn Amelia Island is a new Amelia Island hotel in Fernandina Beach, Florida with suite lodging located within walking distance to the beach and ocean front restaurants.
|Routes through Amelia Island|
|Callahan ← Jct N S ←||W S||→ Jacksonville → Daytona Beach|