Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ampana is known especially for its port, from which daily ferries depart for the Togian Islands.
- 1 Tanjung Api Airport (OJU IATA). This small airport started operations in 2015. There are scheduled flights to Ampana from Luwuk, Palu, and Gorontalo, operated by Aviastar.
- 1 Permandian Malotong, Jl. Sam Ratulangi No.45, Malotong (about 8 km west of Amapana on main road). Freshwater springs in built-up pool where people go swimming (and unfortunately bathe with soap sometimes).
- Hotel oasis. Located at the center of Ampana and it's a perfect transit point after getting rough from the South of Sulawesi or from Togian Islands.Close to the Bank, market, Internet and it's only 5 minutes walk to the harbor. The price starting at Rp 100.000 (standard room), Rp 185.000 (superior room) and Rp 250.000 (Deluxe room)
- Marina Cottage. is about 3km from the center of Ampana . And it's a wooden basic bungalow with fantastic from the beachfront bungalow.The price starting at Rp110.000 (standard room) and Rp 350.000 (vip Room)
- Hotel Ananda. Hotel with Hotspot service, located about 1km from the harbor. The price starting at Rp 70.000/room to Rp 250.000/room .
- Togian Islands — archipelago in the Gulf of Tomini