Jump to navigation Jump to search
Ampthill is in Bedfordshire.
a quaint Georgian market town, famous for its connections with Catherine of Aragon and John Bunyan's A Pilgrim's Progress.
It has numerous antique, gift and coffee shops.
- Donatello's, Dunstable Street - Pizza and Pasta
- Fratelli's, Dunstable Street - Pizza and Pasta
- The Dewdrop, Dunstable Street - Chinese takeaway and restaurant
- Rajgate, Bedford Street - Indian Takeaway and restaurant
- Earl's, Dunstable Street - Restaurant and Brasserie