Anaheim Hills is a community in Orange County in Southern California and is directly south of the city of Yorba Linda. Anaheim Hills is part of the city of Anaheim but because it does not border central Anaheim and is geographically separated from that part of the city, the name Anaheim Hills is used to distinguish it from Anaheim.
There are a couple of ways to get to Anaheim Hills. Anaheim Hills is south of the 91 Freeway and east of the 55 Freeway, principally between Imperial Highway at the west and Weir Canyon Road at the east. Imperial Highway (which begins at the Pacific Ocean just south of LAX) terminates at the south of Anaheim Hills and becomes Cannon Street, which provides access to the city of Orange via Villa Park Road (which becomes Katella Avenue to the west) and Chapman Avenue, where Cannon ends; south of Chapman Avenue, Cannon Street becomes Crawford Canyon Road, which ends at Newport Avenue, just north of the city of Tustin.
- 1 Anaheim Hills Public Golf Course (The Hills), 6691 E Walnut Canyon Rd, ☏ .
- 2 Oak Canyon Nature Center, 6700 E Walnut Canyon Rd.
- See also listing for Santiago Oaks Regional Park at Orange (California)#Do, as one place you can enter that park is Anaheim Hills Elementary School.
- 1 Hibachi Steakhouse, 108 S Fairmont Blvd (on the corner of Santa Ana Canyon Road and Fairmont Blvd), ☏ . Great Teppan Yaki.
- 2 Sushi Yosuke, 136 S Fairmont Blvd, (on the corner of Santa Ana Canyon Road and Fairmont Blvd), ☏ .
- 1 Fairfield Inn Anaheim Hills Orange County, 201 N Via Cortez, ☏ .
- 2 Residence Inn Anaheim Hills Yorba Linda, 125 S Festival Dr, ☏ .
- Disneyland - about 15 minutes north-west.
- Yorba Linda - 8 miles to the northwest, Yorba Linda is the birthplace of President Richard Nixon and is home to his presidential library and museum.