Angono is a town in Rizal, Philippines. Now part of Manila's ever-expanding sprawl, Angono is home to about 110,000 people, but it keeps its small town feel; most visitors will be drawn by its annual Higantes Festival, where papier-mache effigies are paraded around the town. Home to two renowned Filipino artists, the town is promoted as the "Art Capital of the Philippines"
Angono is 28 km away from Manila, it will take 48 minutes to drive from Manila to Angono by car. Manila East Road goes through the area on both sides.
- 1 Angono Petroglyphs. A rock wall engraved with 127 human and animal figures, carved likely before 2000 BC.
- 2 Blanco Family Art Museum. A collection of art by prominent painter Jose Blanco, his wife and their seven children.
- 1 Angono Forest Park, Angono, Lalawigan ng Rizal.
- 2 Eastridge Golf Course, Eastridge Ave, Binangonan, ☏ .
- SM Center Angono, Manila East Road (Near the junction to the north of town.). 10AM-9PM. The lone air-conditioned shopping mall in this otherwise typical Filipino town, it houses a collection of shops, some upscale dining and the usual fast food chains, and a Savemore supermarket.
- 1 Thunderbird Resort, Eastridge Ave, Binangonan, 1940 Rizal.
- 2 Unamonte Mountain Resort, Col. Guido Rd, Binangonan.