The parish includes the small hamlets of Appleby Parva and Little Wigston, and the villages of Norton-Juxta, Twycross, Snarestone and Swepstone; which even though in north west Leicester have a postal address of Derbyshire.
Just off the A444, exit 11 of M42.
- 1 Twycross Zoo, Burton Road, Atherstone, ☏ . the largest collections of monkeys and apes in the Western World
- 2 The Moat House.
- 1 Appleby Inn, 11 Atherstone Road,, Appleby Parva (6 miles south of the town), ☏ .
- 2 [dead link] The Black Horse, 2 Top Street, ☏ . 16th century black and white timbered building.
- 1 The Crown Inn, 23 Church St, ☏ .
- 1 Best Western Appleby Park Hotel, Junction 11 M42, ☏ .
- 2 Upper Rectory Farm Cottages, Snarestone Road, ☏ .
|Routes through Appleby Magna|
|Birmingham ← Tamworth ←||SW NE||→ merges with|
|merges with ←||SW NE||→ Ashby-de-la-Zouch → Nottingham|