Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kynouria — The coastal region of Arcadia
- 1 Astros — A town with a small harbor on the Argolic Gulf.
- 2 Dimitsana — A stone-built village with remarkable mansions, set on a mountain slope at an elevation of 950 meters.
- 3 Karytaina — A medieval town and a protected traditional settlement known as the "Greek Toledo".
- 4 Langadia — A traditional settlement at about 1000 m elevation, known in Greece as the "Hanging Village" (kremasto chorio).
- 5 Leonidio — A lively and picturesque town set in a spectacular landscape at a short distance from the eastern coast of the Peloponnese.
- 6 Megalopoli — A modern city located in the same site as ancient Megalopolis founded in 371 BC by the Theban general Epaminondas.
- 7 Stemnitsa — One of the most beautiful villages in Arcadia
- 9 Tyros, Greece — A popular vacation spot for inhabitants of Tripoli and other parts of Greece.
- 10 Zygovisti — At 1160 m elevation, Zygovisti is one of the highest villages in Greece.
- 1 Lousios Gorge — A deep, narrow gorge popular amongst hikers.
- 2 Mantineia — An ancient city that was the site of two significant battles in Classical Greek history.
- 3 — Vestiges of one of the most powerful cities in ancient times mentioned by Homer, Strabo and Ovid.