The only highway through town is provincial highway 97A which travels from Vernon to the south and Sicamous to the north of Armstrong. The town is served by Greyhound buses. The closest major airport is in Kelowna to the south.
- Armstrong/Spallumcheen Museum & Art Society, 3415 Pleasant Valley Road, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Monday - Saturday, 10am - 4pm. Contains a museum, Art gallery and archives for Armstrong and area. By Donation.
- The Village Cheese Company, 3475 Smith Drive, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: email@example.com. An artisan cheese production facility that models itself after an estate winery. Features tours and tastings.
- [dead link]A Country Escape Bed & Breakfast, 4715 Back Enderby Road, ☎ , fax: . Check-in: 4pm, check-out: noon. Located a small distance from town. Features an outdoor pool. $90-$150.
- Head north to the Shuswap region.
- Head south to see the rest of the Okanagan including Vernon, Kelowna, and Penticton.
- Kamloops is a short drive north on highway 97.
|Routes through Armstrong|
|Sicamous ← Enderby ←||N S||→ Vernon → END - Kelowna (via )|