North America > United States of America > Great Plains > North Dakota > Badlands (North Dakota) > Arnegard
Arnegard sits between the north unit of Teddy Roosevelt National Park and Lake Sakakawea.
- By car: from Watford City, west about 7 miles on US highway 85. From Williston, about 26 miles south and 10 miles east on US highway 85.
- Fishing at Arnegard Dam, 1 1/2 miles north, 2 miles west of Arnegard. Pike and perch.
- Arnegard Cafe, 2751 134th Ave NW, ☎ .
- PDQ Bar & Supper Club, 105 Main St, ☎ .
- Old School Bed and Breakfast, ☎ , toll-free: , e-mail: email@example.com. Horse boarding, ample parking for RV's and horse trailers.
- Arnegard City Park, Main Street, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tent camping and 4 RV sites with electric hookup.
|Routes through Arnegard|
|Williston ← Alexander ←||N S||→ Amidon → Spearfish|
|Sidney ← Alexander ←||W E||→ Zap → Washburn|