- The Lion and The Lamb Antiques, 488 West Main Street, ☏ .
- Country Side Bake Shop, 115 Quarry Rd, ☏ . South of U.S. 68,
- Nan's Restaurant, 339 East Main St, ☏ .
- Subway, 124 Sugar Maple St, ☏ . Suite F,
- Tee's Restaurant, P.O. Box 472, ☏ .
Bed & Breakfasts
- Federal Grove Bed and Breakfast, 475 East Main Street, ☏ . South of U.S. 68, Having their 4th annual maple syrup festival February 22nd & 23rd 2013. Restaurant open 8 am for pancake breakfast.
- Shaker Museum at South Union, 850 Shaker Museum Rd, ☏ , toll-free: . 12 miles west of Bowling Green, South of U.S. 68
- Shaker Tavern, Hwy 73, South of U.S. 68, ☏ .
Most telephone numbers in Auburn (and the rest of Logan County) consist of +1 270 plus a seven-digit number, but the region is now served by an overlay complex of two area codes, with +1 364 being the second. A local or in-state telephone call now requires all 10 digits of the local number be dialed (omitting just the leading +1 from a local landline call).
Signage on many established businesses may still display the original seven-digit numbers; dial 270 before these if no area code is indicated.
|Routes through Auburn|
|Paducah ← Russellville ←||W E||→ Bowling Green → Lexington|
|Columbus ← Russellville ←||W E||→ Bowling Green → London|