Russellville is accessible by car from the east or west via U.S. 68, a 4 lane highway (though with at-grade intersections). The speed limit on U.S. 68 was recently increased to 65 mph from just outside Bowling Green to Cadiz, the Trigg County seat. It is accessible from the north or south via U.S. 431 and from the southwest by U.S. 79. It is also accessible from the north by KY 79 and from the southeast by KY 100. Russellville has an airport on KY 100.
By Rental Car
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car, 103 Walker Ln, Toll Free +1-888-305-8051, local +1 270 726-1020
- Coot's Nursery & Antiques, 805 West 9th Street, ☏ .
- Flowers Antique Shop, 321 West 7th St, ☏ .
- Hunter's Den Archery Shop & Turkey Hunting Supply, 3305 Lewisburg Rd, ☏ .
- Colonial Inn Restaurant, 555 East 9th St, ☏ .
- Ed's Barbeque And Catering Service, 5521 Clarksville Rd, ☏ .
- El Molcajete.
- Firehouse Restaurant, 471 West 2nd St, ☏ .
- Granny's Kitchen, 216 Market Sq, +1 270 726-7071
- Ray Bones, 553 East 1st St, ☏ .
- Roy's Pit Barbeque, 101 Sarah Ln, ☏ .
- Russellville Doughnuts, 677 North Main St, ☏ .
- Sol Azteca, 120 Walker Dr, ☏ .
- Econo Lodge, 1450 Bowling Green Rd, ☏ .
- Economy Inn, 524 East 9th St, ☏ .
- Quality Inn, 1120 Bowling Green Rd, ☏ .
Bed & Breakfasts
- Washington House Bed & Breakfast, 283 West 9th St, ☏ .
- The Wren's Nest Bed & Breakfast, 1452 Proctor Mill Rd. Russellville, KY 42276, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com.
- Logan County Chamber of Commerce, 116 South Main Street, ☏ , fax: .
Most telephone numbers in Russellville (and the rest of Logan County) consist of +1 270 plus a seven-digit number, but the region is now served by an overlay complex of two area codes, with +1 364 being the second. A local or in-state telephone call now requires all 10 digits of the local number be dialed (omitting just the leading +1 from a local landline call).
Signage on many established businesses may still display the original seven-digit numbers; dial 270 before these if no area code is indicated.
- Adairville- enjoy the strawberry festival, one mile from the Tennessee line
- Auburn - see the antique engines
- Lewisburg - home of the purple martin festival
- Morgantown - Butler County seat
|Routes through Russellville|
|Paducah ← Hopkinsville ←||W E||→ Auburn → Bowling Green|
|END ←||N S||→ Clarksville → Memphis|
|Owensboro ← Lewisburg ←||N S||→ Adairville → Nashville|
|Columbus ← Hopkinsville ←||W E||→ Auburn → Bowling Green|