South West Trains from London Waterloo to Axminster Station.
- 1 Axminster Museum, Thomas Whitty House, Silver Street, EX13 5AH, ☎ . Tu-F 10AM-4PM, Sa 10AM-1PM. Museum of town and carpet history in an old carpet factory.
- 2 Axe Valley wildlife park, Summerleaze Farm, Kilmington, EX13 7RA. Tu-Su 10AM - 5PM. small zoo Adult £9.50, Child £7.00.
- Lower Bruckland Farm. May-Oct: Sa Su 11:30AM-5PM. Nature reserve and tearoom. Adult £3.50, child £1.50.
- 3 Flamingo Pool, Lyme Road, EX13 5AZ. Charity-run swimming pool.
- 4 Musbury castle. Iron age hill fort
- Axminster church.
- Shute and Kilmington woods.
- Trinity Hill nature reserve. and woods
- 5 Shute Barton, Shute, near Axminster, EX13 7PT, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Medieval house
- Miltons Yard shopping centre.
- Millwater House Bed & Breakfast, Millwater House, Stoney Lane, Axminster, Devon EX13 5EE, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Set in an acre of gardens, short walk from the town centre. £55-85/night.
- Prestoller House Bed and Breakfast, Beavor Lane, Axminster, Devon, EX13 5EQ, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com/. Comfortable B&B with gardens, delicious breakfasts. £85-105/night.