South West Trains from London Waterloo to Axminster Station
- 1 Axminster Museum, Thomas Whitty House, Silver Street, EX13 5AH, ☎ . Tue - Fri 10am-4pm, Sat 10am-1pm. Museum of town and carpet history in an old carpet factory.
- 2 Axe Valley wildlife park, Summerleaze Farm, Kilmington, EX13 7RA. Tue - Sun 10am - 5pm. small zoo Adult £9.50, Child £7.00.
- Lower Bruckland Farm. Ma - Oct, Sat, Sun 11.30am - 5pm.. Nature reserve and tearoom Adult £3.50, child £1.50.
- 3 Flamingo Pool, Lyme Road, EX13 5AZ. Charity run swimming pool.
- 4 Musbury castle. Iron age hill fort
- Axminster church.
- Shute and Kilmington woods.
- Trinity Hill nature reserve. and woods
- 5 Shute Barton, Shute, near Axminster, EX13 7PT, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Medieval house
- Miltons Yard shopping centre.
- Millwater House Bed & Breakfast, Millwater House, Stoney Lane, Axminster, Devon EX13 5EE, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Set in an acre of gardens, short walk from the town centre. £55 - £85 / night.
- Prestoller House Bed and Breakfast, Beavor Lane, Axminster, Devon, EX13 5EQ, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/. Comfortable B&B with gardens, delicious breakfasts. £85 - £105 / night.