Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bus service 885 connects Axminster to towns and villages including Colyton, Seaton & Beer.
- 1 Axminster Museum, Thomas Whitty House, Silver Street, EX13 5AH, ☏ . Tu-F 10AM-4PM, Sa 10AM-1PM. Museum of town and carpet history in an old carpet factory.
- 2 Axe Valley wildlife park, Summerleaze Farm, Kilmington, EX13 7RA. Tu-Su 10AM - 5PM. small zoo Adult £9.50, Child £7.00.
- Lower Bruckland Farm. May-Oct: Sa Su 11:30AM-5PM. Nature reserve and tearoom. Adult £3.50, child £1.50.
- 3 Flamingo Pool, Lyme Road, EX13 5AZ. Charity-run swimming pool.
- 4 Musbury castle. dawn to dusk. Iron age hill fort.
- 5 St Mary's Church, Church St, EX13 5NU.
- Shute and Kilmington woods.
- Trinity Hill nature reserve. and woods
- 6 Shute Barton, Shute, near Axminster, EX13 7PT, ☏ , email@example.com. Medieval house
- Miltons Yard shopping centre.
- 1 Millwater House, Stoney Lane EX13 5EE, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. B&B set in an acre of gardens, short walk from the town centre. £55-85/night.
- 2 Prestoller House, Beavor Lane EX13 5EQ, ☏ , email@example.com. Comfortable B&B with gardens, delicious breakfasts. £85-105/night.
- 3 Lower Keats Glamping, Broom Lane, Tytherleigh EX13 7AZ, ☏ . Glamping lodges and safari-tents on a working farm, open April-Sept. Dogs welcome. 3 nights from £700.
Axminster has 4G with all UK carriers. As of May 2022, 5G has not reached this area.
|Routes through Axminster|
|Exeter ← merges with at Honiton ←||NW SE||→ Charmouth → Dorchester|