Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Baltic Sea Autobahn A20 is the easiest way into town. It is 20 minutes east of Rostock on the B105.
- 1 Bad Doberan railway station, Am Bahnhof 2.
- Doberan Minster (Doberaner Münster). Brick Gothic architecture.
- Ostseebad Heiligendamm. The oldest seaside spa in continental Europe.
- Steam-powered museum train. It runs like a tramway through the main street. An interesting and unique experience for railway fans.
- Hotel Prinzenpalais, Alexandrinenpl. 8.
- Grand Hotel Heiligendamm, Prof.-Dr.-Vogel-Straße 6, ☏ , fax: , firstname.lastname@example.org. It was founded in 1793 as a bath house and finished in 1870. After the reunification, it was completely renovated. Today's popularity is due to the 2007 G8 summit of the world leaders. Today the five-star hotel is a summer destination for the German middle class which is driven by its history. from €100.