Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Baltic Sea Autobahn A20 is the easiest way into town. It is only 20 minutes east of Rostock on the B105
- Doberan Minster (Doberaner Münster). Brick Gothic architecture
- Ostseebad Heiligendamm. the oldest seaside spa in continental Europe.
- Steam-powered museum train. It runs like a tramway through the main street. An interesting and unique experience for railway fans.
- Hotel Prinzenpalais, Alexandrinenpl. 8.
- Grand Hotel Heiligendamm, Prof.-Dr.-Vogel-Straße 6, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: email@example.com. First founded in 1793 as a bath house and finished in 1870. After the reunification, it was completely renovated. Today's popularity is due to the 2007 G8 summit of the world leaders. Today the five star hotel is a summer destination for the German middle class which is driven by its history. from 100 Euros.