Badanaguppe is a small scenic village in Chamarajangar district of Karnataka state, India.
Badanaguppe is suitable for picnic trips.
There is a railway station at Badanaguppe. Trains are availabe from Mysore at 5AM and 7:20AM.
Autorikshaws are available for local transport.
- Badanaguppe Temple and Pond, On the highway near the highschool.
- Pannethudi Temple, Near Railway Junction.
- Rama Mandira, Near Highschool. Cute little building with green pillars and red roof.
- Picnic at Badanaguppe. The road opposite the railway station is suitable for a picnic trip. There are green farms and big trees in this direction.
There are no big shops in Badanaguppe. Soft drinks and bananas are available.
- Iqra restaurant, Near Railway station junction (2 km). Parottas and Chicken Biriyani are available.