All public transportation are using yellow registration plate.
By taksi kota
Taksi kota is a minivan with green color. The route is from Liang Anggang to Martapura (the capital of the Banjar Regency), via Banjarbaru and vice versa.
Becak (rickshaw or pedicab). You have to be good negotiator if you want to ride on becak, fare depends on the destination (near or far). Markets is the best place to find becak. It's a good choice for a short ride. Usually becak drivers don't speak English, but a map and lots of pointing will get you to the right place. You need to know the place you want to go.
- 1 Lambung Mangkurat Museum, Jalan Jenderal Ahmad Yani km 36, ☏ . The museum store various types of historical and cultural relics as well as the profile of South Kalimantan in various aspects of life and natural potential. The museum collection consists of relics of the Sultanate of Banjar, Candi Agung (The Great Temple), Candi Laras (Laras Temple), tools of stone, wood carving, tools for agriculture and household furniture and traditional musical instruments. The museum was inaugurated and began functioning in January 1978.
- Diamond panning - located in Cempaka district, about 7 kilometers from Banjarbaru. The miners usually in groups to dig a hole at a depth of about 10-12 meters using traditional tolls and old methods.
- Swimming - there is one public pool in Banjarbaru. Address: Kolam Renang Idaman, Jalan Taman Gembira.
- Gemstones at Martapura.
- Ayam Panggang Swarga - located in the city center, famous for its chicken barbeque.
- Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) - located in the city center.
- Hotel Permata In, Jl. A. Yani, ☏ .
- 1 RS Aveciena Medika, Jl. A. Yani Km.38, ☏ .