Baqueira Beret is the largest Spanish ski resort, with 161 km of ski slopes. Its statistics speak for itself, it has means of elevation to the slopes with capacity of between 50,000 - 55,000 skiers between gondolas, lifts and chairlifts, this is equivalent to moving a small city.
It is also very remarkable the quality of its snow, because being on the north face of the Pyrenees, in Valle de Arán, receives better snowfall than the south and it shows in the compaction and quality of the slopes in the winter season.
- Snow rackets
- Alpine and cross-country skiing
- Ski from helicopter
- Dog sledding
- Trekking Invite you to discover forests, streams, alpine flowers such as orchids or Viola d'Aigua, as beautiful as they are difficult to find, and beautiful waterfalls with a deep and relaxing sound.
- Routes by car
- Equestrian routes
- kayak and canoeing
- Mountain Bikes
- Cultural gastronomy
- Visits to the Romanesque
- Visits history of Lerida and Valle de Aran
- Exploration of the fauna and flora of Valle de Aran
- Restaurante Eth Bot.
- Bar Urtau.
There are multiple lodging options in Baqueira and Valle de Aran. From the most luxurious hotels to the most modest accommodations. Here are some of them:
- Hotel Hotel Vilagaros, Calle de la Carretera, 5, Garós , Lleida 25098, Garós, ☏ .
- Hotel Hotel Yoy Mont Romies, Plaça Major, Salardú, Lleida 25598, Salardú Salardú, ☏ .
- Hotel Hotel Yoy Tredos, Carretera de Baqueira, km 177.5, Valle de Arán, Lleida 25598, Valle de Arán Valle de Arán, ☏ .