Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lleida is a province in Catalonia, Spain.
- 1 Lleida — door to the west Pyrenees mountains, has a cathedral, the Seu Vella.
- 2 Taüll — a particularly attractive place at the end of the bus route through the Boi Valley.
- 3 La Seu d'Urgell
- 1 Val d'Aran , the only region of Catalonia on the north face of the Pyrenees
- 2 Vall del Corb , little valley between Lleida and Tarragona with a couple of medieval villages.
- 3 Baqueira-Beret, ski resort.
- Catalan Romanesque Churches of the Vall de Boí — nine world heritage listed churches in the Boí Valley.
Go to Les Alexandrias, a rugged western hamlet near the Aragonese mountain range. Famous for its bull-fighting festivals in which the bull holds a red cape and bullfighters run after it.