- Santa Coloma de Queralt
- Vallfogona de Riucorb
- Rocafort de Vallbona (Sant Martí de Riucorb)
- Vallbona de les Monges
- Llorenç de Vallbona (Sant Martí de Riucorb)
- El Vilet (Sant Martí de Riucorb)
- Sant Martí de Maldà (Sant Martí de Riucorb)
- Els Omells de na Gaia
- Obagues del riu Corb, a natural area surrounding the Corb river.
Native tongue is Catalan, but Spanish is also spoken.
Because of the small population of the region, you can only get in by car.
- The historic centres of the villages.
- Monastery of Santa Maria de Vallbona.
- [formerly dead link] Museum of Toys and Automata (The Museu de Joguets i Autòmats), Plaza Mayor 23, Verdú. The museum sets forth a collection of more than a thousand objects. It is distributed in three floors with an surface of more than 2000 m². The collection is formed by attractions of fair, bicycles, football tables, tin toys, cars of pedal, posters, scooters, games, and automatas. The building that accommodates it is the center of social life of the village.
- The Hermitage of Sant Miquel sits on top of a hill that protrudes on the northern slope of the Puig Rodó. It dates from 957. The architectural characteristics of the building correspond to the Romanesque of the 12th century, although transformations and restorations have been made, such as the east wall which has a different arrangement of the stones, probably due to the movement suffered by the strong earthquake that struck the region in the 15th century. The bell tower on four sides and the porch on the west façade stand out.
- Rural tourism.
The valley has a set of high quality food products.
Wine is made under the Costers del Segre Designation of Origin, by the Vallcorb de Verdú winery, where they make two wines of the same name, Vallcorb blanc, a young macabeo and Vallcorb negre, a tempranillo with 6 months of age.
Olive oil (with Protected Designation of Origin les Garrigues), sausages, cheese (such as Albió), bread, coca de recapte (with various variants) and pastries are also typical.
Wine is locally produced in the region.
There are not any security problems.
- Poblet Monastery, UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Cova de la Font Major, one of the most larges caves of the world.