- 1 [dead link]Hope Cemetery, follow hwy 14 north - 175 Maple Ave. Daily, dawn-dusk. Has tombstones of granite that are works of art and in some cases unique. Examples are a race car, soccer ball, a cube balanced on one corner, a biplane and a husband and wife that are side by side in bed overlooking their tombs. Free.
- Rock of Ages Granite Quarry, 773 Graniteville Rd, ☎ , fax: . Visitors center is open May to mid-September, M-Sa 8:30AM-5PM, Su 10AM-5PM. Closed July 4. Mid-September through mid-October, M-Su 8:30AM-5PM. An active granite quarry over 600 feet (182 m) deep. Free, tours additional.
- 2 Vermont History Center, 60 Washington St., ☎ . M-F 8AM-4PM.
- The Hollow Inn and Motel, 278 S Main St., ☎ , toll-free: , fax: .
- Hilltop Inn, 3472 Airport Rd, ☎ , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Routes through Barre|
|Ends at ← Montpelier ←||W E||→ Jct N S → Littleton|