North America > United States of America > New England > Maine > Mid Coast (Maine) > Sagadahoc County > Bath (Maine)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bath is a city in Maine on the Kennebec River. It has always been a center for shipbuilding and still builds ships at Bath Iron Works.
- 1 Maine Maritime Museum and Shipyard, 243 Washington St, ☏ . Daily 10AM-5PM. Gallery exhibits, historic shipyard site, adult and childrens' educational programs, special events and narrated excursions along the rivers and coast.
- 2 The Chocolate Church Arts Center, 804 Washington St, ☏ . Wonderful 1846 Gothic style church is home for offerings of art exhibits, dramatic and musical productions, youth theatre, comedy, jazz, classical and folk artists and more.
- Studio Theatre of Bath, 880 Washington St (Winter Street Church), ☏ .
- Wayne Robbins Woodcarving, ☏ . Visit the studio of Wayne Robbins, woodcarver of marine mammals and sea birds. Call for appointment.
- , ☏ . Sailing charters.
- Hardy Boat Cruises, ☏ . Sailing charters.
- Bath Country Club Golf Course, 387 Whiskeag Rd, ☏ . 18 holes, 6,298 yards, rating: 68.1, slope 126. Carts, clubhouse, range, pro shop, bar grill.
- 1 Kennebec Tavern & Marina, 119 Commercial St, ☏ . Waterfront, outside dining, fresh Maine seafood. Perfect lobster roll platter.
- Starlight Cafe, 15 Lambard St, ☏ . 7AM-2PM.
Bed and Breakfasts
- The Inn at Bath, 969 Washington St, ☏ , toll-free: . 8 guest rooms, all with private bath, walk to shops, restaurants and the river, 20 minutes to beaches.
Hotels and motels
- Meadowbrook Camping Area, West Bath, ☏ , toll-free: . General store, swimming pool, mini-golf, recreation hall, laundromat, playground, fireplaces, picnic tables, mile long nature trail and wildlife refuge.
- Hermit Island Campground, 6 Hermit Island Rd, ☏ . Located only a few minutes from downtown Bath, Hermit Island is a beautiful place to camp.
|Routes through Bath|
|Ellsworth ← Wiscasset ←||N S||→ Brunswick → Portland|