There are private neighborhoods within the community that are gated, but other areas that are open to the public. Ride your bike here on the Little Traverse Wheelway which is a 23 mile non-motorized path from Charlevoix to Harbor Springs. You can also drive here and park and walk to several of the amenities. Bay Harbor is also the largest per capita user of GEM (Global Electric Motor) vehicles in the world. The 300 GEM cars at Bay Harbor saving our atmosphere from an estimated 450 tons of carbon emissions annually.
- Village at Bay Harbor. Escape for a few hours to a contemporary place with an eclectic blend of shops and eateries. A four seasons village with premier annual events throughout the year including Ice & Spice Festival, Vintage Car & Boat Festival and Bay Harbor Art Fair.
- Bay Harbor Lake Marina. Named as one of the “Top 10 Ports” in North America by Motorboating Magazine. Floating docks are designed to accommodate boats ranging in size from 20 to 200 feet in length. Premier events include In Water Boat Show in June and Bay Harbor Fishing Tournament in September.
- Bay Harbor Equestrian Club. Everything that a horseman could want: lessons for all ages, exciting shows and clinics with world-renowned trainers, a 42,000 square foot stable and indoor arena, an outdoor track and training area and the personal attention that you and your horse deserve all in a breathtaking setting.
- Shop, Eat, Enjoy...Like Nowhere Else in the Village at Bay Harbor. Open 7 days a week.
- "Go To an Event": Bay Harbor has many premier events that are held throughout the year. Contact Marketing Coordinator, Michelle Culver at 231-439-2000 to hear what is going on in Bay Harbor for 2009!
- "Rent a Boat" from the Lake Marina from Lake Michigan Yacht Sales. Contact 231-439-2675 for information
- Go Charter Fishing" - Two fishing charters docked at Bay Harbor Lake Marina, two fishing trips daily during the season. Enjoy trips with "Plumbers Helper" or "Gail Force Charters"
- "Get Married" in several unique and beautiful venues in Bay Harbor. Contact Group Sales Coordinator, Megan Nickerson at 231-439-2000.
- Enroll in a clinic, or take horse lessons at the Bay Harbor Equestrian Club. Contact Jakki Baltzer at 231-439-7100 for information.
- Get Stylish" at ilaria Hair Studio, providing clients with sophisticated styling and unparalleled customer service.
- The Spa at The Inn at Bay Harbor, 3600 VIllage Harbor Drive, ☏ .
- Bay Harbor Golf Club, 5800 Coastal Ridge Drive, toll-free: .
- Crooked Tree Golf Club, 600 Crooked Tree Drive, toll-free: .
- Boyne Country Clothiers, 3600 Village Harbor Drive.
- Gallery On Main. A fine art and gift gallery showcasing local and regional artists.
- Bay Harbor Signature Store. Casual apparel featuring the logo and spirit of Bay Harbor with proceeds benefiting the Bay Harbor Foundation
- J. Phillips. A women's boutique featuring the latest trends and classic designs. Clothing, jewelry and accessories.
- Lake Michigan Yacht Sales. A fully stocked ship's store for all your boating needs, also featuring new boat sales from Riviera Yachts, Rampage Sport Fishing Yachts and Larson Boats.
- Northern Sole. Featuring footwear for the whole family, from casual to elegant and everything in between. Offering a line of men's clothing from Tommy Hilfiger, LaCoste, Polo by Ralph Lauren.
- Propellers by Walstrom Marine. Famous name nautical fashions and gifts to accent your marine lifestyle.
- Walstrom Marine Yacht Sales. Featuring Hattaras, Tiara, Pursuit and Chris Craft Yacht Sales, new and pre-owned.
- Rocking Horse Toy Co.. Unique toys and gifts for all ages including kites, games, crafts and collectibles.
- Threads. A women's boutique with a fine selection of designer fashions.
- BLOOM, unique floral creations. Floral creations for every occasion and season. You will also find unique gifts along with home and garden decor, jewelry and art.
- Sagamore's Dining Room, 3600 Village Harbor Drive, ☏ .
- The Inn Cafe, 3600 Village Harbor Drive.
- Original Pancake House. 7AM-2PM. Fantasy breakfasts and now serving lunch!
- Galley Gourmet. Portable meals with culinary treats and a large selection of fine wines.
- KNOT Just A Bar. A local watering hole with a casual menu of hamburgers, sandwiches, wraps, salads including lunches and dinners.
- cava. A Symons Family dining establishment offering contemporary global cuisine.
Knot Just A Bar cava
- The South American Grille & Wine Bar, 3600 Village Harbor Drive, ☏ .
- Bay Harbor Resort & Marina:, ☏ .
- Cottages at Crooked Tree, 600 Crooked Tree Drive, ☏ .
- Lakeside Cottages, 3600 Village Harbor Drive, ☏ .
- The Inn at Bay Harbor - A Renaissance Golf Resort, 3600 Village Harbor Drive, ☏ .
|Routes through Bay Harbor|
|Mackinaw City ← Petoskey ←||N S||→ Charlevoix → Traverse City|