Charlevoix is a four hour drive from Metro Detroit and a six hour drive from Chicagoland.
- 1 [dead link] Pellston Regional Airport (PLN IATA), 1395 North U.S. 31, ☏ , email@example.com. Delta Connection from Alpena and Detroit. A quaint, small town airport about an hour away, with free parking!
If you are staying in town, downtown Charlevoix is extremely walkable. If you don't have a car and need a ride, Charlevoix Taxi Service is a fixture in town.
When in Charlevoix, check out some of the many quaint shops downtown. While there, take a stroll in the newly renovated East Park and check out the boat docks and stream and ponds. The Bullfrog Light Company factory is south of town and has an Outlet Store connected to the factory. Castle Farms is also south of town and hosts weddings, wine tastings and other events.
- The Venetian Festival, firstname.lastname@example.org. Highlight of the summer in July.
- Applefest. A great way to welcome the fall.
- Murdick's Fudge (Celeste Murdick's Fudge & Candy Kitchen), 321 Bridge St, ☏ , toll-free: , email@example.com. Don't leave Charlevoix without stopping in.
- Kilwin's (Kilwins of Charlevoix), 233 Bridge St, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to stop by and pick up some chocolate!
- Grey Gables Inn, 308 Belvedere Ave, ☏ , email@example.com. Fine dining in a converted century old "cottage".
- The Villager Pub, 427 Bridge St, ☏ , firstname.lastname@example.org. Casual dining right downtown.
- The Weathervane, 106 Pine River Ln, ☏ , email@example.com. Enjoy fine dining along The Pine River Channel downtown.
- Terry's, 101 Antrim Street, ☏ . Opens at 5PM.
- Whitney's Oyster Bar. Great atmosphere.
- Pellston Lodge Magnuson Hotel (firstname.lastname@example.org), 1600 US 31 North, Pellston, MI, 49769, ☏ . The Pellston Lodge Magnuson Hotel in Michigan is located 1 mile from the Maple River, a Blue Ribbon trout stream, and 20 minutes from either Lake Michigan or Lake Huron. Just a short walk to Pellston Regional Airport.
- The Inn at Grey Gables, 306 Belvedere Ave, ☏ , email@example.com.
- Charlevoix Chamber of Commerce, 109 Mason St, ☏ .
Charlevoix is the gateway (by sea or air) to Beaver Island, a lightly populated retreat to the northwest in Lake Michigan.
|Routes through Charlevoix|
|Mackinaw City ← Bay Harbor ←||N S||→ Traverse City → Muskegon|