Beau Vallon is a beach resort on the northwest corner of Mahe, Seychelles. This is where the majority of Seychelles' visitors stay during their visit and is also where much of the tourist infrastructure is located. There are multiple hotels and resorts on the sandy beaches of Beau Vallon.
- The SPTC (Seychelles Public Transport Corporation) operates buses throughout Mahe Island and there are multiple routes running between Beau Vallon and Victoria, SEZ Airport, or other points on the island. A bus ticket valid for the whole day will cost around 7 Seychellois rupees (around USD$0.50 or €0.45).
- Bazar (Every Wednesday you should visit local bazar to buy Creole souvenirs and to taste local food.), In front of Savoy Hotel. from 17:00 til 20:00.
- ISPC Supermarket fresh, North Coast Road.
- Barclays Bank, North Coast Road. master card / visa card ATM.
- Baobab Pizzeria, on the beach in Beau Vallon. The pizza was quite good and the prices really low. Try to reserve one of the two tables on the beach. Boabab is excellent if you are looking for a meal on a budget.
- Anse du soleil. Can't remember the name of the place, but if you go to anse du soleil you can't miss it. Nice people, incredible fish (Red Snapper Filet in sauce is great), acceptable prices.
- Boat House, Beau Vallon Bay. A buffet grill restaurant serving buffet style. The barbequed tuna steaks are great. Friendly service. Open daily.
- 1 Beach Shak (in the Mare Anglaise neighborhood to the north of Beau Vallon), ☏ . Here is a good place to get schnockered, at this thatched-roof beachside hut. You can sound like a pirate and it will fit the scene.
- 2 Gecko Bar, Coral Strand Rd, Beau Vallon (on Savoy Hotel property), ☏ . M-Sa 10:00-01:00, Su 10:00-midnight. A lovely place to have a drink and watch the waves roll in.
- 3 Cocoloba (on Le Meridien Fishermen's Cove property). A little more subdued place to get lit.
- 1 Coral Strand Smart Choice Hotel, Beau Vallon, ☏ , ✉ email@example.com. Check-in: 12:00, check-out: 10:00. The original Coral Strand opened in 1972 as one of the first hotels on the Seychelles. Has breath-taking sea views and is on a white sand beach.
- 2 Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino, Mahe, ☏ , fax: , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3 Le Meridien - Fisherman's Cove, Bel Ombre Rd, ☏ . The scalloped pool looks pretty amazing by the beach.