there are buses to and from Victoria.
- Bazar (Every Wednesday you should visit local bazar to buy Creole souvenirs and to taste local food.), In front of Savoy Hotel. from 17:00 til 20:00.
- ISPC Supermarket fresh, North Coast Road.
- Barclays Bank, North Coast Road. master card / visa card ATM.
- Baobab Pizzeria, on the beach in Beau Vallon. The pizza was quite good and the prices really low. Try to reserve one of the two tables on the beach. Boabab is excellent if you are looking for a meal on a budget.
- Anse du soleil. Can't remember the name of the place, but if you go to anse du soleil you can't miss it. Nice people, incredible fish (Red Snapper Filet in sauce is great), acceptable prices.
- Boat House, Beau Vallon Bay. A buffet grill restaurant serving buffet style. The barbequed tuna steaks are great. Friendly service. Open daily.
- Coral Strand Smart Choice Hotel, Beau Vallon, ☎ , e-mail: email@example.com. Check-in: 12:00, check-out: 10:00. The original Coral Strand opened in 1972 as one of the first hotels on the Seychelles. Has breath-taking sea views and is on a white sand beach.
- Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino, Mahe, ☎ , fax: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Le Meridien - Fisherman's Cove