- "Sainte Anne" directs here. For other places with this name, see Sainte Anne (disambiguation).
Mahé is the largest and most populous island in the Seychelles, home to 90% of the country's population and its largest airport.
- Victoria — the national capital.
- Beau Vallon — probably the most popular beach in the islands
- Takamaka — the second largest town on the island
- Cerf Island
- Marnelle Island
- Sainte Anne Island
Bicycle and metered taxi as well as bus.
- 1 Berjaya Beau Vallon Bay Resort & Casino (On the Northwest Coast), ☎ , toll-free: (Malaysia only), fax: , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. 232 rooms and suites, 3 restaurants and 3 bars, 2 meeting rooms, business centre, travel agent desk, car rental, children services: baby-sitting services (upon request), laundry, massage, gift shops
Mahe's nightlife is concentrated in Victoria.