Jump to navigation Jump to search
Beavercreek is a city in Ohio.
- Green County Convention and Visitor Bureau, 1221 Meadow Bridge Dr, ☏ , ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org. M-F 8:30AM-5PM.
People mainly travel around the city by car. The city itself doesn't have city bus service due to how small the city is.
- 1 Mount Saint John (At the end of East Patterson Rd.). On Mount Saint John stands an abandoned house of some kind, and some meters from that is the Queen of Apostles church. The church has a worship at 10:00 a.m. every Sunday morning, and may have other masses to celebrate holidays, such as Easter in the Spring season.
- 2 9-11 Memorial.
- 1 Dominick Lofino Park.
- Beavercreek Plaza Shopping Center, 3195 Dayton Xenia Rd. includes grocery, pharmacy, a pet store, and a number of fast food restaurants
- 1 Fairfield Commons Mall (The Mall at Fairfield Commons), 2727 Fairfield Commons Dr (north down North Fairfield Rd. or by going down Grange Hall and turning right before the ramp to the north portion of the I-675 freeway), ☏ . Dick's Sporting Goods, Elder-Beerman, JCPenney, Macy's, Sears
- 2 The Greene, 51 Plum St, ☏ . Retail, dining and entertainment center
- 1 The Pub, 39 Greene Blvd, ☏ . Authentic British pub serves up nouveau pub cuisine that combines traditional pub fare with cuisine from around the British commonwealth. The centerpiece of the pub is a handcrafted bar, from which guests can sample a wide range of English, Scottish and Irish draught and cask conditioned beers, as well as domestic beers. Smart, casual service, outdoor dining. There's a pub quiz every Monday.
- 1 Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dayton-WP AFB, 3845 Germany Lane. Check-in: 3PM, check-out: noon. This hotel offers pet accommodations and free wireless high-speed Internet access.
- Beavercreek Community Library, 3618 Dayton-Xenia Rd, ☏ .
|Routes through Beavercreek|
|Muncie ← Dayton ←||W E||→ Xenia → Chillicothe|